SHIPPING & DELIVERY
• Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our Asia and/or USA-based warehouses to the shipping destination. Asia orders are shipped by ePacket most of the time, which is a US Postal Service (USPS) product. The majority of our merchandise is stored in our Asia warehouse. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 12 and 25 days (business days) to arrive at their USA destination but can take longer from time to time.
• For international orders outside of the U.S., we use ePacket where available, and the most economical shipping service available where ePacket is not available, depending on which country the order is being shipped. Because of additional rates, customs processing and handling, international orders are charged a flat shipping and handling charge of $5.95 USD (or the approximate equivalent in any other foreign currency). U.S. Territories and U.S. Foreign Armed Forces are considered international shipping. As a reminder, all orders are provided a tracking number.
• Our standard policy is that you should receive your order within 4-6 weeks from your order date, barring any issues and holding at international customs, and up to 3 months for international orders, depending on the shipping destination.
• Our customs policy is that we do not pay for additional tariffs or customs charges, those are the responsibility of the customer. Very large items may tend to have these, so please be prepared.
• Please note: we do not provide refunds for slower than expected shipping and delivery.
• We do not provide refunds for orders that are lost by the shipping courier. Once an order is shipped with a tracking number and shows a delivery date and time stamp, we are not authorized to give refunds. The customer must go through the courier to file a claim and work with the courier to find the lost shipment.
• During peak shipping times for holidays such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Chinese Spring Festival (no orders processed during the last 10 days of January, each year), etc., shipping times can be expected to take longer than the averages mentioned above.